- Persons under the age of 18 must have the consent of their parent or guardian and this agreement must be signed by the parent or guardian in the library.
- Games deemed excessively violent by the Library Director, will be banned.
- Game playing is limited to one (1) hour. Additional time may be allowed with the permission of the Staff.
- Games may not be downloaded to the computer.
- No more than two (2) people may use a computer at any time.
- Loud talking and inappropriate language are not acceptable.
- Headphones are available on request and must be used if sound is an issue.
- Abuses of the above rules will result in the loss of computer privileges. The parent or guardian will be notified.