Persons may receive a free library card from the Knightstown Public Library under the following conditions:
- Reside in the Knightstown incorporated limits.
- Requires a picture ID and proof of residency.
- Hold a valid library card from one of the following:
- Any patron of a library who is a part of the statewide reciprocal borrowing covenant.
Non-residents may purchase a one year card for $44.00
- The cost for a nonresident card is based on the yearly operating expenditure per capita.
Public Library Access Card (PLAC)
Patrons with a valid library card from any Indiana public library are eligible to purchase a PLAC card. They must be in “good standing” with their home library. The PLAC may be purchased from any public library in Indiana at an annual rate established by the State Library. 2019 cost – $65.00